HR at Arvind Internet
Views:1410 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Arvind Internet - People Success Partner - HR Business Partner (6-8 yrs)
Omuni, powered by Arvind Internet (AI) is India's largest omnichannel retail enablement company built by retail practitioners and industry insiders who understand the complexities of omnichannel retail transformations, both technological and operational. We power the omnichannel roadmap of 100+ global brands covering a network of 10,000+ stores.
Omuni is built as a Retail Operating System to power a 1:1 relationship between Retailers & Consumers. It empowers retailers with the operating logic & a single unified view of the consumer, inventory, content, products, orders, pricing, promotions, loyalty services, etc. across all channels like retail stores, ecommerce site & apps, 3rd party marketplaces, social platforms etc.
Omuni not only connects all the channels for ordering, fulfillment & service but allows for smarter shopping logic across. Further enhanced with personalized experiences using cross-channel consumer data.
Examples of Brands using Omuni - Bata, Levi- s, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones, W, Aurelia, Vijay Sales, Apple,Bose, Crossword, Gap, U.S. Polo Assn., Wildcraft, etc.
Omuni is backed by Arvind Ltd., one of India's most respected companies in fashion with divisions in textiles, retail, and brands.
People Success @ Omuni, Arvind Internet:
The People Success Function is an athlete role for HR professionals. Given the start-up nature of our organization, the People processes, policies need to be constantly re-evaluated to keep those contemporary.
Our mission is to drive a high performing, engaged organization through various people processes - in the way we hire, onboard, evaluate employee performance, inculcate a culture of constant development and partner with business to drive agility.
About the role:
The People Success Partner is an athlete role for HR professionals. The role calls for a very high degree of ownership: from identification of problem statement to designing and implementing solutions in a dynamic, changing business and employee environment. The role requires both deep thinking as well as agility of actions. It involves high degree of interaction with stakeholders - the leadership team as well as employees. The person is expected to bring in empathy as well as social and interpersonal skills. Given the stage the organization is, this role requires the person to be strategic, bring in outside-in view, gather bottoms-up feedback and drive charters with tremendous respect for execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- R&R program:
- Measuring the effectiveness of R&R program and redesigning/enhancing as required
- Employee engagement
- Design employee engagement plan and execute the Employee engagement plan as per the set timelines
- Design and implement employee engagement surveys and pulse surveys
- Act as a People Success champion and change agent. Work closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Performance Management
- Act as a PM process champion in the organization. Work closely with people managers and leaders to ensure timely and effective deployment of PM process.
- Act as a voice of reason in regularly refreshing the PM process by gathering inputs from stakeholders and/or through an outside-in approach.
- Execute the PIP process as per policy.
- HR Analytics
- Build and maintain dashboards and MIS and carry out analytics regarding Employee data, Attrition, payroll, R&R, employee engagement, etc.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Managing compensation planning by conducting periodic compensation surveys; preparing compensation budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual, function org level compensation data.
- Recommending, planning, and implementing compensation structure revisions.
- People Management
- Provide managerial guidance and coaching to the team reporting to this position
- HR Business Partnering
- Resolve people issues through regular interactions with employees, managers, highlight to the Head of People Function those issues which need a structural solution.
Interview Process for People Success Partner:
In order to help you prepare better, we- d like to share with a directional sense of what to expect in the interview:
The role comprises of 4 rounds of interaction: 1 with the Hiring Manager, 1 with a peer from the team, 2 rounds with stakeholders
Points to Remember:
- Please check in 10 minutes before the interview
- Check for the quality of audio / video
- For optimal sound quality, use a headset with a microphone.
- Minimum background noise / distraction
- Please do keep the pages of the portfolio open
- Google jam board should be opened for the whiteboard exercise
- Interviews will be a mixture of questions and discussions regarding your previous experience and challenges you've encountered. Be ready with detailed examples - concise, structured answers are ideal.
We are an open, employee-friendly organization with a flat structure. The core of all our processes is #rethinkretail
- Arvind Pride Card: 30% discounts on all brands of Arvind Fashion Limited, like U.S. Polo Assn., GAP, Arrow, Flying Machine, Ed Hardy, etc.; 20%-30% discounts with Sephora, Unlimited.
- A comprehensive and contemporary - Time Away from Work-
- Relocation benefits for an inter-city movement
- Birthday gift voucher
- Insurance program for Family
- Working with the best minds to transform retail
- Flexi-working schedule
- Regular Celebrations and outings
- An approachable &