Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arvind Limited
Views:1279 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Arvind - Chief Manager - Corporate Communication (15-18 yrs)
Key Purpose of the Job-
To provide strategic development and execution implementation of internal and external communication strategies, campaigns and materials that are aligned to and support business objectives, brand awareness and corporate marketing programs. Shall also responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the company's mission, vision and values while championing them in support of building a winning, positive organizational culture.
- The role will also be responsible for working with key cross-functional colleagues including Business Managers, Marketing, Product and Government Relations, to ensure the Corporate Communication function supports the objectives of the wider business units.
- Support CSR and Sustainability initiatives at Arvind and its related businesses.
Internal: Business CEO and HOD's,
External: Media Agency, PR Agency, Ad Agency
- Conceptualizing, planning & organizing brand promotion activities by developing new communication modules/guidelines and new strategies for brand launch by developing 360 degree integrated marketing mix, drafting of content and artwork for promotions, product mix, developing USPs, merchandizing, designing artwork for all kinds of advertising campaigns, preparing agency brief and Vendor Management for developing marketing collateral's for ATL/BTL activities and digital marketing, facility branding, tie-us with external entities such as corporates, govt. organizations/institutions, sponsorships, Point of Sales material, signage.
- Internal and External campaigns
Media and Public Relations :
- Work with promoters/CXOs of Arvind Limited for planned strategic messaging
- Positioning Thought Leadership through media, events/ Industry forum participation etc.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with senior editors as well as journalists across general, business and fashion/retail genres.
- Managing vendors, advertising and Public Relations agencies
- Developing the strategy and managing the execution of all media engagement
- Manage reputation of brand and spokespersons across all market
- Ensuring spokespeople are well briefed and trained to deliver key messages
- Ensuring senior management are seen as trusted authorities by the local media
- Organizing or participating events like Press Conferences, AGMs, and Investor Conferences etc.
- Managing Crisis Communication
Internal and Digital Communications :
- Shape the content and design of internal communication campaigns
- Employee communications using internal and new media
- Designing, maintaining and updating the Arvind Group Websites
- Handling social media presence of promoters, corporate and Arvind Group companies
- Engage with employees via Intranet and other key mediums
- Create engaging content for wide variety of businesses and social media
Qualification and Experience :
- Masters in Mass Communication or Public Relations or Journalism or related field with 15 Plus Years of Experience working in a relevant Corporate or Public Relations consultancy & last 5 Years Heading Corporate Communication.
- Strong network of media contacts
- Self-Starter and used to handle multiple projects at a given time
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message.
- Strategic communications planning
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- Financial budgeting
- Expertise into running employee engagement and internal campaigns