Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arvind Limited
Views:814 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Arvind - Business Development Role - Real Estate Business (10-17 yrs)
Take up the role in property acquisitions plans for Bengaluru. The person shall be responsible to conduct market analysis, identify land parcels and perform feasibility studies for each potential deal. The person should be well versed with local planning rules as per latest CDP of BDA / BMRDA / BIAPPA. Liasioning with various government department / offices related to land is one of the critical function of this role. A person should be well versed with Project approval stages and process and should be having ability to get the work done related to project approvals from government departments. Project Liasioning, Deal sourcing, financial analysis, technical evaluation and maintaining a healthy deal pipeline would be critical aspects of this role.
- Conduct regular market analysis.
- Monitor market activity including key property deals, pricing, value and trends.
- Network with brokers to maintain market awareness and develop key contacts in target market area and segment.
- Lead the preparation and maintenance of a database of available land opportunities.
- Perform feasibility studies through site evaluation. Identify potential of business for a site and its potential post-construction.
- Ensure Legal due diligence which will result in zero litigation.
- Liaison with External Government Agencies
- Liaise with revenue Officials for survey of lands, registration and mutation of land records etc.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that identified legal risks are mitigated and appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Title search, registration formalities and co-ordination with revenue and other government and Municipal body for necessary approval required for land and property acquisitions.
- Getting plan sanctioned, obtainment of Khaata, Conversion and Change of land use or any other such Liasioning work related to project approval such as Fire NOC, PTCL NoC, BU Permission, OC, CC or any other such approval as deemed necessary for Project Launch from BDA or relevant government office.
- Maintaining cordial relations with farmers, Government Officials (particularly Tehsildars, Deputy Commissioners) and mobilizing public support.
- Coordinating with Government agencies in getting encumbrance certificates, RTC records
- Proper upkeep of the Land records, purchase agreements and other relevant documents.
- Provide holistic support to the Site Team in all matters and getting permissions/clearances from authorities etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.