Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arvind Limited
Views:2377 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Arvind - Business Controller - CA (6-12 yrs)
Objectives of this role
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior managers by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Driving the Business Profitability, Customer Margin Analysis and digitization projects.
- Regular Forecasting and Trend reporting activities
- Monthly analysis of variances vs budget and propose corrective actions
- Benchmark and review existing Finance SOPs with industry bests practices and also operational metrics and financial metrics with companies having similar size and nature of business
- Build systems and processes to support and control business.
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective actions
- Maximize payroll efficiency through innovative process development
- Help develop and support short- and long-term operational strategies
- Maintain internal safeguards for revenue receipts, costs, and team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a biweekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, adhering to national and local legal standards while remaining knowledgeable of proposed legislation
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflows
- Oversee and support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
Required skills and qualifications
- Professional certification- CA (chartered accountant)
- Strong understanding of financial data analysis
- Exemplary history of financial project management
- Internal audit/process during Articleship is a big plus.
- FP&A / MIS / Factory controlling is a must-have.
- Driving Execution
- Establishes High-Level Plan
- Collaboration, Analytics, and transformation
- Stakeholder management
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.