Founder at Arvg Business Consulting
Views:684 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
ARVG Business Consulting - Cofounder (7-12 yrs)
I am the Founder of an innovative app-based offering which probably will be truly 1st Customer loyalty and rewards program in Automobile segment.
We plan to revolutionize the way how engagement happens between consumers and clients in the Automobile space, creating value for both sides.
While on one side this platform allows consumers to get recognized, rewarded with savings on multiple opportunities regularly, on other side it allows clients to understand their TG better with sharper insights to create targeted strategies and solutions for consumers helping the business achieve better ROMI.
The project at this moment is in the development stage, and are looking out for Co-founders who could use their IT skills in Developing and leading the IT part.
What is expected from Tech Co-founder?
1. Developing and fine-tuning the strategy & implementation for building out the MVP and product over a period of time
2. Developing and implementing product & technology infrastructure
3. Provide leadership to product innovation and development at the company
4. Build out the Technology, Engineering & Product teams over a period of time Who this role is for?
5. Somebody who wants to be an "Entrepreneur" and is itching to take the zero to one journey at a startup
6. Somebody who doesn't hesitate doing whatever it takes to achieve results, from writing code by oneself, to working non-stop for hours to deliver to a customer
7. Somebody who feels out of place at a "job" and wants to be a master of their own work and life
8. Somebody who values "exponential learning" over short-term monetary gains
9. Somebody who thrives on working with amazing people, and hiring A players all the time
What you get ?
Since the company is at early stage startup, this person would be joining as one of the Co-Founders, and would be eligible for a significant equity ownership, and also a possible board seat.
Also, since all resources in the initial days need to go into building a product out, there wouldn't be any salary component initially, however as soon as there is a round of funding raised (Angel/Pre-Seed), a salary would kick-in for the founders.
Who this role is not for?
1. It is understandable that such an opportunity may not be for everybody, and hence if one or more of the following statements applies to you, then this opportunity may not be for you
2. You don't have a personal (financial) runway of 8-10 months at least, where you can afford to live with zero salary
3. You expect market-pay and perks associated with a full-time job right at the end of those 8-10 months. (Startups are unpredictable and can take time to shape up and start paying founders market pay)
4. You don't have long-term entrepreneurial plans and are looking at this as a 2-3 year short-term gig. (Successful startups are about the founders resilience over a very long period of time)
5. You are somebody who is risk-averse, or finds it tough to work in extra challenging, pressure-cooker environments beyond a point
6. You are not a team player or prefer to work alone If you are completely sure, just about sure or even partially sure
let's have a conversation!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.