HR at Arup India Private Limited
Views:573 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Arup India - Technical Business Operations Role (3-8 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will sit within the Oasys LS-DYNA software group, working closely with and reporting to the (UK-based) Global Operations Manager.
You will be part of the Business Operations team, providing general operations support to the business but with a primary focus on the technical aspects of Business Operations (e.g., license generation and installation support to customers).
The post-holder role includes the following activities:
- Providing excellent customer service as a first point of contact for license generation and other enquiries
- Generating accurate license keys for all software products: Oasys Software, LS-DYNA and FE models and delivering them to distributors and customers in a timely manner
- Providing first line support to global customers on installation and licensing queries
- Triaging / responding to other customer enquiries including new sales enquiries, technical support requests, training requests etc.
- Working with our Client Relationship Management system to accurately track licenses, process orders, and manage support cases
- Liaison with UK-based Business Operations and Sales teams; support / cover to other team members as necessary
- Opportunity to grow this role into either a technical operations direction or a general business operations direction depending on candidate
Essential skills and experience :
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent, professional customer services skills and orientation
- Experience in working with CRM / database systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred)
- Microsoft Office experience
Desirable skills and experience :
- This role could suit someone with an interest, qualification, or background in computing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.