HR Manager at Artivatic.ai
Views:4897 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Artivatic - Technical Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ teams focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
Introduction to role Technical-Product Manager
- The technical Product management team is responsible for conceptualization, detailing and rollout of Insurance and Healthcare technology solutions customized to the needs of our Insurance & Healthcare clients. This includes gathering market needs, prioritizing practice and customer requirements, evaluating the competition, defining & detailing solution aspects and working closely with vertical, practice, product teams and external partners to deliver the solution. The Insurance and Healthcare Technology product management team is also responsible for go to market strategy of the solution and in driving the adoption of the solutions
- You are the evangelist for the product assigned for being an underwriting engine or claims engine or new product planning towards other aligned sectors.
- Create collaterals for Product, Internal and external stakeholder focus on product technology. It is important to understand the depth of the product with client feedback, enable the team to execute
- Need to understand how backend engine works, API calls, Risks are developed the process flow is mapped, connecting multiple products to the client's needs as well.
- Align the team working on a specific product in technology integration, Product documentation, Product Planning, design the strategic presentation and finding the right technologies, mapping to the solution needs with scalability
- You are required to perform Tech demo product features to internal and external stakeholders on the release of new features /or on a need basis.
- In sync with the tech team preparation to customer feedback and product usage questions/faqs
- Brief, train the sales force, tech teams on product developments
- Understand research and follow technology trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential.
- Understanding of the technologies Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and NLP at the need for product building.
- Planning future-focused technology & product roadmap as per the market needs
- Identify the right talent/hire the team who can fit the requirements
Solution detailing and problem-solving
- Identify the Technology solution elements with business need alignment
- Create detailed use cases for solution features and define the end to end workflow of these solutions with the technology platform.
- Collaborate with users, engineering, UX and data science teams to design and develop the solution
- Partner with technology, external and solution partners, vendors as necessary to implement a solution
- Exposure in Structuring the technologies
- Ability to analyze a situation through structured thinking
- The ability to Breaks down problems into fundamental parts, Identifies root causes addresses problems in the ways that can lead to innovative solutions.
- Flair with the numbers for continuous focus on metrics & data
- Ability to understand, use the output from statistical algorithms for the business purpose
- 3+year's experience
- Prior experience in a startup is required, preferred experience in Insurance and Healthcare Sectors.