HR Manager at Artivatic.ai
Views:3434 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Artivatic - Product/Project Manager (5-8 yrs)
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
Introduction to the role - Product Manager/ Product Manager :
- A product/Project management team is responsible for conceptualization, detailing and rollout of digital technology solutions customized to the needs of our BFSI & Healthcare clients.
- This includes gathering market needs, prioritizing practice and customer requirements, evaluating the competition, defining & detailing solution aspects and working closely with vertical, practice, product teams and external partners to deliver the solution.
- The product management team is also responsible for go to market strategy of the solution and in driving the adoption of the solutions
Define solution roadmap :
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify unsolved problems or opportunities to significantly improve existing solutions in the content and search space
- Create solution concepts with compelling differentiators and evaluate them for attractiveness in the market and difficulty of implementation
- Create and manage a prioritized roadmap of ideas/use cases/solutions
Product Evangelism :
- You are the chief evangelist for the entire product. You will develop messaging, positioning, value proposition statements solutions of the entire product
- Create collaterals for Product, Internal and external stakeholder, sales and marketing collateral, implementation and training collateral and create concise marketing need
- You are required to demo product features to internal and external customers on the release of new features /or on the need basis.
- In sync with the tech team preparation on Product documentation, Product Planning, design the strategic presentation
- Finding the right technologies, mapping to the solution needs with scalability
- Respond to customer feedback and product usage questions/faqs
- Brief, train the sales force, tech teams on product developments
- Solution detailing and problem-solving
- Defining Projects scopes, goals & deliverables
- Planning and Implementing the projects Client deliverables
- Define project schedules, allocate resources & monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the team is clear on the objectives
- Helping the team with designing and the development of tasks
- Managing & Tracking the progress of the team
- Foster partnership with Clients, Business Stakeholders, Sponsors
- Presenting the B2B Product Presentation with the clients and the stakeholders
- Lead's scrum meetings and set the expectations of the team
- Identify the solution elements
- Create detailed use cases for solution features and define the end to end workflow of these solutions with the technology platform.
- Collaborate with users, engineering, UX and data science teams to design and develop the solution
- Partner with technology, external and solution partners, vendors as necessary to implement solutions
Build partnerships :
- Identify technology, data gaps in implementing defined solutions for product delivery
- Research; identify marketing stakeholders, providers who can fill these gaps.
- Test these providers for the quality of data and solution.
- Build and manage relationships with 3rd party technology solution partners. Negotiate rates, contracts, and help engineering and practice teams in onboarding these providers
Desired Skills/Competencies :
- Strong capability in evaluating the market and competitive landscape to come up with a vision and strategy
- Search and Digital Marketing Expertise
- Exposure in Structuring the technologies
- Prior experience in using marketing technologies, implementing demand generation programs that will be helpful
Analytical orientation :
- Ability to analyze a situation through structured thinking
- Ability to Breaks down problems into fundamental parts, Identifies root causes addresses problems in the ways that can lead to innovative solutions.
- Flair with the numbers for continuous focus on metrics & data
- Ability to understand, use the output from statistical algorithms for the business purpose
- Ability to articulate thinking in easy to understand the language in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate complex ideas using simple slides
- Timeliness and Effectiveness of launched features/tools
- Additional revenue and clients that can be specifically attributed to the tools/features developed
- Strong communication and management skills
- Prior experience in the project and the product management
- 5+ years experience in a B2B or B2C Technology product startup is an add-on
- Prior experience in a startup is required
- Ready to travel across the globe