HR Manager at Artivatic.ai
Views:3241 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Artivatic - Medical Data Scientist/Researcher (2-5 yrs)
- Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers Health insurance, Health claims, Preventive health care, IOT health care, patient advisory, health reports, health readings, X-ray, ECG, Etc.
Introduction : Medical Data Scientist/ Researcher
- The purpose of a medical scientist' job duties is to discover new methods of enhancing human health.
- The end result of these procedures and research is to come up with new treatment options, drugs and vaccines.
- You'll research on eyes, skin, and face; also evaluate the effectiveness of treatments.
- Working on new technologies for identifying diseases from facial, video, images. like retina diseases
- Building and verifying clinic-level data for algorithms, risk and models
- Pollution based Health analysis
- Device-based health monitoring, risk, and intelligence
- You'll run a clinical trial have to interview patients and go through their medical histories
- Observes any changes in their health and behavior, reports
- Help conduct research and technical assistance projects on topics related to federal, state, and private-sector health policy
- Lead or participate actively in multidisciplinary project teams, drawing on your past experience, analytic skills, technical knowledge, and policy expertise
- Bring creative ideas to the development of proposals for new projects
- 2 + years of experience working in health research
- Masters or doctoral degree or equivalent experience in public health, public policy, data science, statistics, economics, behavioral or social sciences, economics, or another relevant discipline
- Strong foundation in quantitative and/or qualitative methods and a broad understanding of health policy issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to explain observations and findings to diverse stakeholder audiences including program administrators and policymakers
- Demonstrated ability to provide task leadership and coordinate the work of multidisciplinary teams
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail; the flexibility to lead and manage multiple priorities, sometimes simultaneously, under deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.