HR Head at Arthmate Private Limited
Views:316 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Arthmate - Manager - Fund Raising (10-15 yrs)
About the Company :
Arthmate is changing the traditional lending models across the spectrum of Business Lending, Group Lending and P2P financing products. The key responsibility of this role is to ensure and overlook the design and developments of mobile apps which comprises Android, Windows & iOS platform as well Cloud based SaaS solution. This position demands high responsibility in thinking logically, taking quick product decisions, overlooking design & execution of app release. The candidate will discuss closely with senior management to understand, discuss and set direction for the roadmap of the mobile.
Job / Profile Brief :
- The Manager - Fund Raising position will report directly to the Management Team of the company.
- He / She will be responsible for fund raising activities from Banks / FIs / Lenders.
- Developing alliances and networking with banking and financial market officials to raise funds
- Develop goals and a plan for raising money.
- Plan strategies and promotional campaigns that reflect the ideals of the company.
- Should be able to constantly upgrade and be aware of the financial market and funding opportunities. Provide solutions and new ideas to raise funds.
- Build organizational relationships with key external resources, strategic alliances, funds and fundraising networks.
- Will be responsible to take the organization to the investor platforms and present the company responsibly to the relevant officials.
Desired Candidate Profile (Education Qualifications, Work Experience & Desired Skills) :
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Should have a minimum of 5+ years of work experience in fund raising through various financial institutions and market.
- Must have a good relationship and network with Bank / NBFC institutions and knowhow of managing strategic alliances.
- Must have a good understanding on the financials products and market fund raising.
- Must be able to work on budgets and funding requirements based on future business and income.