Talent Acquisition at Artha Group Of Companies
Views:379 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Artha Group - Compliance Associate - CS (4-5 yrs)
Artha Group of Companies (AGoC) is an amalgamation of three entities namely
Artha Venture Fund, India's first early-stage micro-VC firm with investments in brands such as Agnikul, HobSpace, PiggyRide, Daalchini, Kabbadi Adda and more
"Glad to be part of this significant milestone at @AVF" https://m.economictimes.com/tech/funding/artha-venture-fund-raises-rs-225-crore-to-close-its-maiden-fund/amp_articleshow/83206882.cms
Artha India Venture, India's leading family office with investments in over 70 prominent companies such as Oyo, Purplle, Tala, and Coutloot across India, the US, and Israel
Artha Energy Resources, India's leading renewable energy solutions provider with a strong consulting arm that has facilitated energy transactions worth over 250MW
Job Title : Compliance Associate
Experience : 4 - 5 years
Qualification : CS
Location : Mumbai
Brief About The Role :
The incumbent will be responsible for independently leading the Compliances & Secretarial function for Artha & all its Group Of Companies (Private limited and LLP- s). Should have hands-on experience with corporates or law firms.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage and administer all policies and procedures associated with Company's regulatory compliance program
- Prepare and submit all required regulatory filings and disclosure documents in a timely and accurate manner, in coordination with legal counsel, as needed.
- Regulatory filings
- Educate on regulatory compliance matters to enhance understanding and awareness throughout the organization
- Review Company's investor relations materials, website, blogs, social media pages and other public media for compliance
- Maintain systematic records of Company's compliance program in the event of an outside audit and/or regulatory examination
- Interface with regulators, examiners and outside legal counsel, as needed
- Research regulatory laws, rules and regulations related to securities law compliance
- Associate Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Liaising with auditors, lawyers, advisers, ROC and accountants etc.
- Inform the Board and management committees on all statutory requirements to ensure that business is conducted in a proper and effective manner and company is in compliance at all times
- Comply with RBI, Company Law, ROC regulations & filings for company and individual directors
- Maintain minutes of Board and member's meeting and statutory registers and records of the company, in compliance with Companies Act, 2013 rules and regulation made thereunder and amendments thereto.
- Maintain records of all the investee companies i.e. Shareholders Agreements, Share Certificates, term sheets, Due Diligence reports, valuation reports, Auditors Report etc.
- Maintain all documents pertaining to portfolio companies, investment amounts, tranche disbursements etc in hard and soft format.
- Responsible for all compliances under the Companies Act, 2013 and other corporate laws as applicable to the company.