Recruitment Specialist at Artha Group
Views:2732 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Artha Group - Business Development Manager - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
Incepted in 2013, Artha Energy Resources (- AER- ) is a boutique investment bank operating in the power vertical in India. AER identifies transactions through its proprietary database that analyses micro level data on power consumption & generation in India.
1. Securing sell side mandates for solar, wind and hydro projects (commissioned).
2. Process data received from potential clients and prepare detailed valuation reports.
3. Execute due diligence process on financial documents for any mandate that is signed.
4. Research policy changes and stay updated with latest sector news.
Desired skills and experience
1. Passionate about renewable energy
2. Experience of 2-3 years in business development or investment banking
3. Ability to reach out to C-level and above executives on a consistent basis, and ability to connect with 20-25 companies on a daily basis
4. Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication
5. Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups
6. Present financial model to articulate cash flow and risks of project
7. Strong research capabilities / thorough analytical abilities