Talent Acquisition at Artha Group Of Companies
Views:656 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Artha Group - Associate - Legal - LLB/LLM + CS (4-5 yrs)
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate (LLB) + Company Secretary
Brief About The Role:
- The incumbent will be responsible for advising Artha & all its Group Of Companies on matters concerning their legal rights, obligations, and privileges across functions. Should have hands-on experience in Legal, Compliance & Litigation/non-litigation matters with corporates.
- With her/ his strong academic background in law and abreast of constitutions, statutes, previous decisions, ordinances, and decisions of quasi-judicial bodies that are applicable to the Financial Services (Investment Management) organization. She/ He should advise on the pros and cons of prosecuting or defending a lawsuit. Also, act as an agent of the corporation in various business transactions and seek to avoid expensive litigation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create an organizational approach towards legal matters.
- Guard organization against legal risks.
- Assist managers and guarantee compliance guidelines and controls.
- Prepare and audit legal reports and other supporting legal documentation.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings. For example - managerial boards, court preliminaries and so forth.
- Draft all agreements and regulate the deals in an organized fashion.
- Advice corporate officers and employees on legal matters.
- Execute necessary precautions and measures with a specific end goal to shield the organization from any legal risks.
- Provide extreme confidentiality in all company-related issues.
- Coordinate and negotiate all business transactions.
- Prepare future and current strategies to ensure proper implementation.
- Create a Compliance roadmap and conduct periodic audits to ensure adherence.
- Represent the organization in all litigation matters.
Company Secretary responsibilities:
- Associate Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Liaising with auditors, lawyers, advisers, ROC and accountants etc.
- Inform the Board and management committees on all statutory requirements to ensure that business is conducted in a proper and effective manner and company is in compliance at all times
- Comply with RBI, Company Law, ROC regulations & filings for company and individual directors
- Maintain minutes of Board and member's meeting and statutory registers and records of the company, in compliance with Companies Act, 2013 rules and regulation made thereunder and amendments thereto.
- Maintain records of all the investee companies i.e. Shareholders Agreements, Share Certificates, term sheets, Due Diligence reports, valuation reports, Auditors Report etc.
- Maintain all documents pertaining to portfolio companies, investment amounts, tranche disbursements etc in hard and soft format.
- Responsible for all compliances under the Companies Act, 2013 and other corporate laws as applicable to the company.
- Draft agreements such as MOU, NDA, LLP Agreement, Contracts, SHA, TS, Mandate, Channel Partner Agreement
- Follow-up & liaise with parties for receipt of agreements
- File and scan agreements for company records
- Advise the management on legal & compliance matters
- Liaison between the company and legal consultants
- Proactive than reactive
- Organized & methodical
- Eye for details is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical ability
- Analytical thinking
- Research ability
- Strong grip over the subject matter and abreast of the latest updates/ changes