Talent Acquisition at Artha Group Of Companies
Views:305 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Artha Group - Associate - Legal (4-6 yrs)
Artha Group of Companies (AGoC) is an amalgamation of three entities namely
Artha Venture Fund, India's first early-stage micro-VC firm with investments in brands such as Agnikul, HobSpace, PiggyRide, Daalchini, Kabbadi Adda and more
"Glad to be part of this significant milestone at @AVF" https://m.economictimes.com/tech/funding/artha-venture-fund-raises-rs-225-crore-to-close-its-maiden-fund/amp_articleshow/83206882.cms
Artha India Venture, India's leading family office with investments in over 70 prominent companies such as Oyo, Purplle, Tala, and Coutloot across India, the US, and Israel
Artha Energy Resources, India's leading renewable energy solutions provider with a strong consulting arm that has facilitated energy transactions worth over 250MW
Job Title: Associate Legal
Years Of Experience: 4 - 6 years
Brief About The Role:
- The incumbent will be responsible for advising Artha & all its Group Of Companies (Private limited and LLP- s) on matters concerning their legal rights, obligations, and privileges across functions. Should have hands-on experience in Legal & Litigation matters with corporates or law firms.
- With her/ his strong academic background in law and abreast of constitutions, statutes, previous decisions, ordinances, and decisions of quasi-judicial bodies that are applicable to the Financial Services (Investment Management) organization. She/ He should advise on the pros and cons of prosecuting or defending a lawsuit. Also, act as an agent of the corporation in various business transactions and seek to avoid expensive litigation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create an organizational approach towards legal matters.
- Guard organization against legal risks.
- Assist managers and guarantee compliance guidelines and controls.
- Prepare and audit legal reports and other supporting legal documentation.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings. For example - managerial boards, court preliminaries and so forth.
- Draft all agreements and regulate the deals in an organized fashion.
- Advice corporate officers and employees on legal matters.
- Execute necessary precautions and measures with a specific end goal to shield the organization from any legal risks.
- Provide extreme confidentiality in all company-related issues.
- Coordinate and negotiate all business transactions.
- Prepare future and current strategies to ensure proper implementation.
- Represent the organization in all litigation matters.
- Draft agreements such as MOU, NDA, LLP Agreement, Contracts, SHA, TS, Mandate, Channel Partner Agreement
- Follow-up & liaise with parties for receipt of agreements
- File and scan agreements for company records
- Advise the management on legal & compliance matters
- Liaison between the company and legal consultants
- Proactive than reactive
- Organized & methodical
- Eye for details is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical ability
- Analytical thinking
- Research ability
- Strong grip over the subject matter and abreast of the latest updates/ changes