ARTH - Manager/Senior Manager - Brand Marketing & Communications/Public Relations - BFSI Domain (5-8 yrs)
About ARTH :
Arthimpact Digital Loans (ARTH) is established in 2018, ARTH is a technology first Micro-MSME finance company that provides short-term, fair-priced, collateral-free (unsecured) business loans to micro-enterprises and self-employed entrepreneurs across India with a focus on women-led businesses. It addresses three key impact objectives:
- Empowering Micro-entrepreneurship
- Livelihood Enhancement
- Financial Inclusion
Arth is looking for a strong and experienced brand Marketing &communication specialty who would like to work with a fast-growing Socials Good Fintech focused individual contributor role with a UI team member
- Creating and implementing a holistic brand and marketing strategy across content, creative, PR, social, and digital channels
- Developing cross-channel digital campaigns with specific objectives, owning the development of content for digital channels
- Develop a cohesive content strategy for the company website, social media and other digital resources and media
- Plan, execute and review the communications calendar across all marketing channels (PR & corporate communication, product marketing, digital ads, social media.)
- Ensure brand salience across all channels in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Collaborating effectively with stakeholders across business, product management and other teams to ensure we have a cohesive communications approach
Does this sound like you?
Skill and Qualification
- 3- 7 year experience
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful digital product marketing campaigns
- Sound experience in content creation and management for PR and social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and develop content consistent with the company's brand voice, style and tone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Action-orientated, comfortable with taking end-to-end ownership from strategy development through to content creation, and measuring success
- Should be a team player and ability to work independently and adhere to the timelines.
Good to have:
Understanding of financial inclusion and fintech.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to build on existing processes and improve them
- Team Player