Manager - HR at ART Fertility Clinics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1374 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
ART Fertility Clinics - Chief of Staff/Manager - Strategy (10-12 yrs)
Chief of Staff, Manager - Strategy
Position : Chief of Staff
Company : ART Fertility Clinics
Location : Abu Dhabi
Reporting Lines : Group Chief Executive Officer
Who we are :
- ART Fertility Clinics was started as an extension of IVI RMA Global in 2015 under the brand name IVI Middle East. In Jan 2020, IVI RMA divested its ownership to Gulf Capital and the entity was rebranded as ART Fertility Clinics. Since its inception, ART Fertility Clinics has been led by Mr. Suresh Soni, Group Chief Executive Officer, and Prof. Dr. Human Fatemi, Group Medical Director (MD, Ph.D. at the University of Brussels, Belgium).
- In the past six years, ART Fertility Clinics has established Clinics in Abu Dhabi, Muscat, and Dubai and become the leading institute for Human Reproductive Medicine in the Middle East. These clinics provide the most comprehensive range of services including IVF, Male infertility, and genetics. The Company has proprietary technology that allows it to deliver amongst the highest success rates in the world
- The company is backed by a large private equity fund. This is an exciting phase for the company to be backed by a large investor with an international appeal and recognition.
- As part of the global expansion initiative mandated by Gulf Capital, ART Fertility has expanded its presence in India, commencing operations of 6 IVF clinics across India in 2021 with an additional 12 clinics to begin operations by 2023. ART Fertility Clinics will be announcing the launch of several clinics in Europe and Asia during the second half of 2022.
Who you are :
- The Chief of Staff is a high-visibility force multiplier that supports the Group Chief Executive Officer with effective decision-making, project management, and execution of strategic initiatives across all holding and subsidiary companies.
- The Chief of Staff provides the organizational and communication framework for customers, employees, and leadership team members to implement the company's vision and achieve annual goals.
- The Chief of Staff lives in the future and focuses on long-term planning and projects to ensure the growth of the organization.
- We're looking for an experienced Chief of Staff for an internal role at our headquarters in Abu Dhabi.
- This is a salaried position, full-time and will work directly with our senior leadership team, coordinate essential company communication, execution of company policies, programs and annual organizational goals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build and lead the daily operations of the executive office
- Build and run cadence for leadership meetings, board meetings, and leadership offsite, including structuring and helping to deliver company-wide communication
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives, facilitate special projects, and ensure action items are executed on behalf of the Group CEO.
- Acts as an extension of the Group CEO and information funnel, filter, and facilitator with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote team integration as well as cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Manage key relationships and build a process to track key stakeholders, investors, and clients
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options to the Group CEO regarding high impact decisions
- Coordinate business plans from inception to completion.
- Compile information from all departmental reports into one company report for various stakeholders
- Assist board member in decision making and in program planning and management
- Carry out market research and analysis.
- Facilitate and provide guidance to management teams on projects of high importance to the company.
- Develop goals to support broad functional policies and approve policies developed by department managers.
- Be part of the hiring process for company managers, including interviewing and vetting candidates for key roles.
Preferred Qualifications & Prior Experience :
- Have a Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Detailed expertise in Finance and Financial Statements; Financial Modelling
- Have 10+ years of managerial experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within mid- to large-sized organizations.
- Have exceptional communication skills including creating Board Level Presentations.
- Have specialized training in organizational and operations management, strategic planning, and executive support.
- Have extensive experience presenting information to high-level executives.
- Extensive Work experience in data analysis
- Proven Budget management skills and experience.