HR Manager at Arslan SRS India
Views:96 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Arslan SRS - Head - Information Technology (8-15 yrs)
IT - Head, Bengaluru
Prefer candidates who have experience in Security Industry
This is an immediate opening for our team in Bengaluru to be based at our state-of-the-art Command Centre.
Position Based at : Bengaluru - India
Technically qualified, and Experienced, applying vast industry knowledge and industry experience, coupled with Operational and Marketing insights, Goal focused, result oriented strategic professional to create, build new and contemporary Systems & Applications, which are appropriate to the organisation.
Hands On Manager.
Basic Knowledge in Content Writing.
Knowledge of Web Analytics and SEO
Fluency in English Language on the whole.
Web Design, Web Standards, Web Upgrades of our company.
Proven History with Web Design.
Working Knowledge of Website Management Tools.
Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
Responsible for overall IT upgradation of the company.
Knowhow of Security Company and Knowledge of the Security Domain on the whole would be an advantage.
Knowledge of IT Budgeting.
Managing Vendors and AMC.
ISO 27001 Experience Desirable
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Research the latest information technology security trends.
- Monitor their organization's networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occurs.
- Help to design, implement, and maintain the organization's cybersecurity plan.
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information.
- Recommend security enhancements to IT Management.
- Handling critical portfolios in Enterprise Risk Management, Cyber Security, Data Protection, Business Continuity and Fraud Monitoring
- Knowledge of ISO imparting Training and Implementation
Candidates with 8 - 15 years experience preferred. Immediate joiners are welcome!