Assistant Manager - HR at ArrowCore Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:375 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
ArrowCore - Enterprise Enablement Lead/Business Development Manager (6-14 yrs)
Enterprise Enablement Lead/Business Development Manager
Job Description :
- A leadership role that involves coordinating team operations for successful completion of consulting and analytics projects across different domains, while at the same time liaising extensively with stakeholders. It shall encompass your extensive knowledge of analytics to help design solutions, and in the process driving and implementing them to achieve the highest client satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for interacting with existing and potential clients as well as the internal management team to help in capability and business development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own the P&L responsibility for the territory assigned. Build, lead and grow businesses in the territory.
- Identify and collaborate on strategic partnerships within the industry and lead the team to capture key opportunities in the market.
- Responsible for identifying / qualifying new opportunities for Managed Services mainly in the USA Market.
- Own execution of key growth-driving initiatives, securing support from internal stakeholders and leading strategy setting and execution across other functions.
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders keeping in the interest of the organizations goals at the forefront.
- Prepare business and growth plans and be responsible for its execution, business results, and performance targets.
- Define and monitor key metrics to drive necessary action with field teams, business and leadership teams, to achieve goals
- Managing the completion of the RFP/RFI/DDQ to the deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for drafting, information gathering, review and final approval of RFPs/RFIs/DDQs
- Managing Services for Cloud Engineering, Database Administration, Salesforce Development and Administration, IT Support, Application Development and Testing.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements :
Must Have :
- Minimum of 6-7 years of combined working experience in sales, business development, pre-sales in IT Services Organization.
- Should have an excellent, established track record for selling large scale IT Outsourcing/Consulting opportunities.
- Experience in managing customers based in United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate efficiently
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad vision and developing structured plans, with measurable metrics and then executing those plans
- Experience working with C level executive clients/Customer facing capabilities.
- Ability to utilize technology and tools provided to drive sales process and pursue
- Knowledge of different areas IT Services.
- Experience in Account Management.
Work Shift Timings : 6:00 PM-3:00 AM/8:00 PM-5:00 AM IST
Location : Sector-62, Stellar IT Park, Noida
About ArrowCore :
- A leading IT Consulting and Managed Services organization with recognition as Fastest Growing Privately Owned Organization (twice) in North America having its offshore state of art premier workplace in Stellar IT Park, Sector-62, Noida, India which holds tri-certification accreditation in ISO 27001 (Security Management), ISO 20000 (IT Management), and ISO 9001 (Quality Management). We serve clients ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 spread across the United States.
- At ArrowCore, we bring a revolutionary business concept wherein we undertake the responsibility to find our clients individuals with the desired skills and capabilities.
- We proudly maintain a long list of clients, which significantly helps us maintain an edge for ourselves amid the fierce competition in the market. The list intends to acknowledge America's fastest-growing private companies that exert powers like strategy, service, and innovation.