Assistant Manager - HR at ArrowCore Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:225 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
ArrowCore - Digital Marketing & Sales Professional (5-12 yrs)
Digital Marketing & Sales Professional
The Digital Marketing & Sales Professional will be responsible for consistently winning new business via inbound and outbound initiatives, proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (web design, SEO, PPC, social media, content) to small to medium-sized and large-sized businesses across all industries in North America and internationally.
We are looking for an enterprising person to grow and advance with us- an energetic team player and headstrong Digital Marketing Sales Representative that can tackle the market and exceed goals of a diverse client base!
- Sales Execution - Ability to communicate effectively on the phone; close contracts once all clients- needs have been identified and addressed.
- Outbound & Inbound Calls - Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services.
- Sold Quota Attainment - Consistent achiever of assigned monthly sold quota
- Sales Activity Reporting - Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting - Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity - new, renewals and upsells.
- Demand Generation - Drive Demand Generation and Lead Management Strategy Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to webinars, emails campaign, content marketing, social media.
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services
- Experience/knowledge using the following platforms: SEO Tools, Google Analytics
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, applications and internet-savvy
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels.
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Strong team player with a - can-do- attitude and passion for excellence; self-started, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and sense of humour a huge plus!)
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments
Digital Marketing Sales Professional
Experience: Sales + Digital Marketing
A leading IT Consulting and Managed Services organization with recognition as Fastest Growing Privately Owned Organization (twice) in North America having its offshore state of art premier workplace in Stellar IT Park, Sector-62, Noida, India which holds tri-certification accreditation in ISO 27001 (Security Management), ISO 20000 (IT Management), and ISO 9001 (Quality Management). We serve clients ranging from SMB's to Fortune 500 spread across the United States. With headquarters in Atlanta (Georgia) and a state-of-the-art development center in India, our global reach can help you meet cost, deadline, and quality demands. By distributing workload around the globe, the sun never sets on your productivity.
ArrowCore Group believes in work ethic built around employees- dependability and responsibility. This visionary level of teamwork is made possible by placing our employees at the core of our motivation for everything we do. The result is a culture of integrity and respect that motivates our team to ensure the success of our customers and the personal growth of everyone around them.
Website Link: https://www.arrowcoregroup.com/
Shift Timings: 6:00 PM-3:00 AM/8:30 PM-5:30 AM