Head of Talent Management in Corporate Human Resources at Arohan Financial Services Ltd.
Views:548 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Arohan - GM/AVP - Treasury/Lender Relationship (10-12 yrs)
Position: Title Treasury Lender Relationship
Designation: General Manager-AVP
Location: Kolkata (Travel Required)
Reporting To: CFO
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Spearheading the fund raising initiative of the Company to ensure clear visibility of funds / credit limit for ensuring Business growth.
2. Leading the fund raising initiative of the Company to ensure clear visibility of funds/credit limit for ensuring the AUM growth and Cash Flows.
3. Nurture and develop extensive relationship with Senior Bank Officials, NBFCs, Fund Managers, FIIs and major local and international Investment Banks.
4. Representing company to Institutional Investors, PE firms, Mutual Funds, Banks, FI, FIIs, Rating Agencies, Debenture Trustees, Registrars, Brokers/intermediaries to ensure that the adequate credit limits are available which has in turn led to development of extensive relationships.
5. Responsible for liquidity and cash management which includes planning, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, ensuring optimum utilization of funds including investment management.
6. Handling financial due-diligence and interfacing with investment bankers/due-diligence firm/investors for any proposed equity investments
7. Financial modelling in lines with the current and proposed business and operational strategy
8. Relationship management with various lenders/bankers/investors/credit rating agencies/ trustees/lawyers etc.
9. Preparing loan proposals and Credit Monitoring Arrangement data (CMA) for term loan/cash credit lines/ECBs/NCDs/Tier-II Capital/off-balance sheet funding and other instruments
10. Monitoring the Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting to investors/lenders/other stakeholders
11. Covenant tracking for various lenders
12. Structuring and executing various structured finance deals
13. Dealing in money market /Capital market instruments
14. Ensuring best practice treasury controls are in place and are in compliance with the regulatory guidelines
15. Execute Assignment / Securitization transactions ; Prepare pool, execute the transaction and prepare monthly payout reports.
16. Prepare / amend the ALM, pricing and other Treasury related policies
- Knowledge about NBFC, Fund raising, treasury function and its operations and regulatory environment.
- Well versed in MS-Office, knowledge of Advance Excel and Power point will be preferred.
Other skills set required:
- Presentation skills, communication skills, problem-solving/analytical skills.
- Hands on experience in raising debt from banks/FII/FI and also through Private Placement and Public Issue of NCDs
- Raise funds for securitization and assignment transactions
- A person of proven professional competency and managerial ability at the corporate level
- Strong Leadership skills, networking & negotiation skills
Qualification: CA Qualified / CFA Qualified / MBA from premium Institute
Years of experience: 10 Years +
Key Words: Fund raising, Lender relations, Cash Flow, Repayment Model, Credit Rating.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.