Executive at Arohan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2861 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Arohan Financial Services - Head - Collections & Recovery - MSME Vertical (12-17 yrs)
About the opportunity:-
The company has a book size of around Rs 2800 Cr and is a leading player in micro finance lending in India. The company also has a very vibrant MSME vertical which till sometime back was a separate company and merged with micro finance lending company a while ago to ease out cost and availability of fund for MSME vertical. The MSME has aggressive plans to increase the book size to around Rs 1000 Cr over next 3-4 years and become a dominant force in MSME lending segment.- MSME vertical has pan India presence with 7 branches at all major locations like Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Nagpur, Lucknow and Hyderabad and expanding very rapidly in all emerging markets.
Position:- Head - Collections and Recovery.
Purpose of Job:
Drive Collections and Recovery pan India and and be the owner of collections Recovery.
Responsibility (in details) :
(a) Collections and Recovery:
1. Be the owner of Collections for the accounts for the locations handled to manage by going on the field for collections by team and be an inspiring force for team to do their job nonchalantly.
2. Management and presentation of Collection management information systems (MIS) and regular performance reviews.
3. Manage delinquency related parameters and ensuring are within triggers. The efficacy lies in handling overdue accounts in early buckets i.e.0-15, 15-30. Recovery is to managed with the help of existing or new agency and with the help of sales, collection and recovery team.
2. Agency Management & Performance Management-
4. Identification, empaneling, training and retention of the desired agencies at regional/area levels.
5. Implementing the monitoring mechanism and MIS to ensure that each parameter of KPI is constantly measured, reported, analyzed and improved.
6. Act as a constant source of feedback to product and policy teams to aid in amending policies/products time to time to suit the market risk.
3. Governance & Compliance:
7. Implement processes as per policy.
8. Educate and train the team members on the policy requirement
9. Ensure and check that collection policies and standards are being implemented at the ground level
10. Ensure that region / area is always Audit Ready and Complaint with internal and external policies and regulations in the area of management.
The position will have a direct reporting of 3 to 4 and indirect reporting of 12 - 15.
Location - Mumbai.
Salary Offered : CTC - 20 LPA to 25 LPA which includes 25% variable pay.