Arka Fincap - Legal Role (5-10 yrs)
- Drafting and Reviewing legal documents for various loan products including secure and unsecure loan products i.e Loan Against Property, Housing Finance, Business/Personal Loan, SME loan and Loan Against shares.
- Coordination with counsels for drafting structured finance documents and reviewing other standard documents to capture the current change in legal space.
- Draft & negotiate variety of contracts related to lending transaction products such as various Facility Agreements, Assignment Deed, Hypothecation, Escrow Agreements, Bank guarantees, LAP documentation, Master Rent Agreement,, Novation, Mortgage docs, DSA Agreements, Collection Agreements, Referral Agreements, Sale of Receivables Agreements, Personal Guarantees, POA, Memo of deposit of title deeds, Affidavits, Channel Financing Agreement, Purchase Finance Agreements, Various Indemnity Bond, Undertakings, Service Provider Agreements, Leave & License Agreements, Various Addendums, Supplemental Loan documents, Software Agreements etc.
- Drafting of Security documents Mortgage Deed, Hypothecation, Pledge Agreements, undertakings related to lending transaction for creation and perfection of security interest on the security.
- Well versed with Financial Law and Property Law and regulations, i.e SARFAESI Act 2002, Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, RBI Guideline and regulations, SEBI guidelines, NHB and FEMA regulations, Arbitration Act 1994, Negotiable Instrument Act, Company Act
- Knowledge of Recovery related law and process, and Indian Bankruptcy Code, RERA filing of civil suit for recovery of dues,
- Good knowledge of land related laws and title search of the immovable property and aspects of Stamp Act.
- Appointment and appraisal of legal vendors for title due diligence.
Salary offered: 10-13LPA
Note: Candidates with CS experience are requested not to apply.