HR Recruiter at Arizton Advisory And Intelligence
Views:202 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence - Senior Research Analyst (6-8 yrs)
- Ability to manage, work hands-on and deliver high-quality reports (end-to-end) related to different industry.
- Efficiently manage a team of 2 analysts
- Work on various aspects of market analysis including epidemiology, competitor analysis, disease treatment patterns, market assessment, market sizing & segmentations, forecasting etc.
- Prepare in-depth analysis, offering insights to support key business decisions to clients.
- Should be able to develop appropriate methodology for ad-hoc projects as per business needs and ensure quality delivery in a timely manner.
- Responsible for market research and data collection activities. Corroborate various research inputs, interpret data standpoints, develop reports and offer recommendations based on the research findings. Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to interpret data, represent findings and develop insightful research deliverables.
- Working with the client (internal/external) on both consulting/syndicated projects. Maintaining and building expertise in market sizing and building quantitative forecasts within specific industry/ technology.
- Corroborating various research inputs and furnishing valuable industry insights
EDUCATION & TRAINING
MBA KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE 6 years of experience in market research industry.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Undertaking quality control of completed work by reviewing outputs against pre-defined criteria.
- Working with the team and providing continuous insights on the process/techniques.
- Impart training (presentations, theoretical and practical tests) and handle queries of team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, English reading and writing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and outputs oriented, analysis skills, problem solving skills, and team management.
- Should be proficient in using web, private and public databases as a source of information.
- Must possess extensive primary and secondary research skills to generate highly readable and meticulously written syndicated market research deliverables.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced work environment ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
WORKING CONDITIONS WORKING DAYS
Monday - Friday HOURS / SHIFTS 9 hours