Senior HR Consultant at Aristocrat Technologies
Views:1739 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Aristocrat Technologies - Manager - Business Partner - People & Culture (10-13 yrs)
Position Title: Manager - Business Partner - People & Culture
Team: People & Culture
Location: Gurugram Reports to: Head-HRBP
- Aristocrat is a world Leader in Gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products & services, including electronic gaming & casino management systems.
- We are licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions & operate in 90 countries around the world. Our team of 6500 employees deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity & technology. Our mission is simple, we create the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
- The incumbent is expected to lead the overall Employee Experience of the organization. The goal is to create a highly engaging work environment wherein individuals relates to the brand and its ethos. The position formulates partnerships across the People and Culture function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
What you will do:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems through analysis of situations that require strategic HR thinking and an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Partner with business leadership to align Business and HR strategy
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Ensure performance issues are addressed, including consequence management.
- Directly link performance with rewards and administer the annual salary increase cycle
- Extend people agenda through employee coaching / counseling sessions, planning and execution of employee engagement initiatives across the teams.
- Design, develop and implement programs to continuously engage and motivate staff to achieve superior results
- Execute HR Connect initiatives (Open houses, one-on-one) to ensure constant interactions with employees and their respective superiors.
- Partner with leaders to identify and address critical organizational and people issues and remove barriers.
- Redress employee queries and grievances within the agreed turnaround time.
- Work with key stakeholders for implementation and roll-out of various organizational building initiatives in their respective teams.
- Co-ordinate administration of the employee engagement survey and implementing of the recommendations emerging out of the exercise. 30/60/90 days of Employee Engagement intervention using people care plans
What we would like you to know:
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a sense of urgency
- Comfortable working with high level directions and work through ambiguity.
- The candidate should be able to communicate in a clear and articulate manner both in writing as well as verbally. A good listener who can empathize with individuals and put across individual thoughts in a logical and conclusive manner.
What we would like you to have done:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Full time master's degree from the college of repute.
The competencies we are looking for:
- Building relationships
- Business Savvy
- Decision Making
The personal attributes we are looking for: Determined, Great Communicator, Problem Solver, Confident
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.