Arise IIP - Media & Communications Role (13-18 yrs)
Looking for INDIAN EXPAT candidates in Garmenting division for Media and Communications position.
- Brand Positioning and Brand Management: Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights. Shape and communicate our vision and mission. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies. Including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Content/Creative Communications: Oversee the creation of on-brand product copy, product names, headlines, across all channels and collaborate with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy. Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives.
- Social Media Management: Lead the organization's social media efforts, including content creation, community management, and analytics. Develop and execute social media campaigns to enhance brand awareness, engage with the audience, and drive traffic to the organization's digital platforms. Liaison with social media agency to oversee healthy social media management of the brand.
- Community Engagement: Foster a strong sense of community around the brand by developing and implementing community engagement strategies. Build relationships with customers, influencers, and stakeholders to enhance brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams to align Brand Vision & Strategy and deliver day to day deliverables around campaigns, Product Comms etc.
- Industry and Competitive Analysis: Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging marketing technologies to identify opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Team Leadership: Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to a team of marketing professionals, fostering their development and ensuring successful execution
- Performance Measurement: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track the effectiveness of brand communication, creative communication, social media, and community efforts. Analyze data and provide regular reports to evaluate the success of campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 15 years of demonstrated experience in Branding, Communication and social media and a leading Apparel Company or a leading Fashion House.
- Proven ability to develop brand and organic marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative bent of mind is a must for this role.
- Hands on experience in Creative Comms and Content, ability to lead the team to deliver best in class creative content.
- Analyze Content Marketing and Social Media metrics and determine goals & benchmarks.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team, provide clear direction, and effectively manage resources.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapt quickly to changes, and demonstrate resilience and agility in decision-making.
- Fluency in communication and clarity in articulation