Director HR at Argenbright Group
Views:260 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Argenbright Group - Manager - US Onboarding (10-14 yrs)
US Onboarding Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set and manage Onboarding team performance and give them direction, while ensuring smooth delivery of day-to-day operations (15 to 20 members team).
- Leading a team of recruiters to ensure that overall delivery of services is within agreed KPIs and SLAs. Ensure high quality service.
- Strong people mgmt. to manage and hold team together working in night shifts and track productivity if they work remote/home due to pandemic (e.g. Indian curfews are all at night during COVID- high impact).
- Continuously strive to build a culture of high-performance.
- Facilitate effective teamwork and builds collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Ensure that overall delivery of onboarding services to AMH Group Operating companies (Unifi) meets or exceeds agreed KPIs and SLAs defined and is within a strong internal control framework.
Partner with the onshore business team to:
- Forecast and plan for the hiring in advance.
- Develop and track Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure service delivery excellence.
- Drive process ownership in line with agreed target operating model
- Strong reporting and ability to read data and give insights
- Analyze issues that are highlighted by the OpCo managers and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all engagements with the customer are aligned, understood and that Customer needs are being documented and prioritized for action
- Act as a point of escalation for critical/complex service issues
- Engage a team which works for 7 days a week - build rotation plans within the team to ensure service delivery team is available based on the business needs.
- Create a mindset of innovation aimed at constantly challenging the norm to drive business value
- Responsible for ensuring a disciplined approach to operational excellence/performance management is in place and evolves over time.
Desired Profile of Candidate:
- Expertise in US onboarding, Knowledge of USA-geographical knowledge, time zones, a plus
- Experience in working with US stakeholders and should have engaged with US candidates
- Experience of supervising global teams in the past and ideally worked in an operations environment to deliver high quality outcomes and results.
- Result oriented, with high level of motivation for self-growth, along with the drive for growing team members
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients of all levels and with fellow project team members
- Strong sense of Ownership
- Creative ideas on social media, sourcing, refreshing pipelines, nurturing campaigns
- Understands Talent acquisition tools and technologies
- Knowledge on market trends on sourcing n screening techniques.
- Volume hiring experience is a plus
- Prefer candidates with good knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Prefer candidates with experience working with various job boards (Dice, Career builder, Monster).
Must be able to work in US Shifts EST (6:00 PM TO 3:00 AM), Rotational Offs, Work from Office.
- Argenbright Group have a legacy of 40 + years of world class operations with $1 billion+ revenue and 30000+ employees and based out of Atlanta, USA.
- Argenbright group is now open in India and looking for smart, skilled, and motivated people to hire for our capability centre in Gurgaon.
- We provide Shared services in HR, Finance, Accounting, Risk, Technology, Automation, Core Operations and other domain to operating companies under the Argenbright Group, both current and future acquisitions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.