Talent Acquisition at ARGA Investment Management
Views:189 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
ARGA - Tax Analyst - CA (3-5 yrs)
Tax Analyst : CA Qualified with 3 to 5 years experience
Firm Taxation :
- Extract and analyze data from financial records and filing information to prepare tax computations and related documents for individual ARGA entities, with assistance from tax consultants.
- Understand US Federal and State tax laws regarding tax forms, K1 and M1 for partnership firms.
- Understand Indian Income Tax laws regarding tax forms, tax audit and transfer pricing requirements for companies registered under Companies Act 2013.
- Review and timely file the tax returns within the regulatory deadlines.
- Prepare quarterly/annual estimated taxable income per relevant tax laws and advise on related tax distributions and or remittances.
- Assess the tax implications of proposed activities or plans, referring to up-to-date legislation.
- Prepare or contribute to computations or assessments of indirect tax liabilities.
- Review and advice on the potential tax risks and/or tax minimization measures.
Fund Taxation :
- Understand Federal and State tax laws regarding tax forms, K1 and M1 for US commingled, private and Mutual Funds.
- Review and timely file the tax returns for the US commingled, private and Mutual Funds, with assistance from tax consultants.
- Assess and communicate, if needed, with clients in relation to potential tax implications on their investments in US commingled and private funds.
- Assess tax regulations of countries where the funds are invested and coordinate with fund custodian/administrator to comply with the required tax filings/payments.
- Understand and review tax reclaims for various funds and coordinate with fund admin to avail refunds.