Talent Acquisition at ARGA Investment Management
Views:2862 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
ARGA - Global Research Associate - IIT (1-2 yrs)
ARGA Investment Management, LP, is a Financial Services firm that conducts deep research into businesses located across the world. The Firm has offices in Stamford, USA and Chennai. The firm identifies undervalued global securities and invests in them using a distinct and systematic investment process that seeks to generate superior long term returns for its clients.
We are looking to recruit Global Research Associates for our office in Chennai. It is critical that you are passionate about using your skills to aid in the investment analysis process.
Your responsibility is to support the Global Business Analysts by
- Collecting data for building financial models from financial statements and public data sources
- Monitoring news flow on various companies and summarizing them
- Executing ad hoc projects
- Assist in planning and coordinating company calls, visits
It is critical that you are passionate about learning how to analyse businesses. The role requires attention to detail, analytical problem solving and good writing skills in English. Accounting knowledge would help but not a prerequisite.
This role is ideal for candidates who wish to do MBA in 2-3 years and pursue a career in the Financial Industry.
Who can apply? Only IIT pass-outs should apply
The role is open to top 10 percentile students in all graduate streams (no post-graduates) passing out in 2016 or 2017.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Stimulating work environment
- This is a great opportunity to work closely with experienced analysts from some of the best B-schools in the world.