Talent Acquisition at ARGA Investment Management
Views:320 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
ARGA - Financial Analyst - CA (3-5 yrs)
FINANCIAL ANALYST : CA Qualified with 3 to 5 years Experience
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of various fund offerings by ARGA and the business environment in which they operate.
- Evaluate projects, plans including due diligence and advise on their costs and benefits to the organisation.
- Play a critical role in the implementation of new fund offerings.
- Benchmark the firms- fund offerings with peer firms and provide an insight on gaps which the firm can implement and improve its offering.
- Coordinate with the Fund custodian, administrator and other relevant stakeholders to implement changes to the fund terms, as and when required.
- Understand the various platforms for the fund offerings and the associated terms/costs.
- Build on the existing framework on pricing with vendors.
- Assess the insurance requirements based on client mandates and appraise the potential implications to the organisation.
- Build on the existing framework for fee proposals across different strategies and anti-dilution charges.
- Understand the internal controls and procedures across the firm and support in the SOC (SSAE 18) audit.
- Assist in accounting and tax functions, on a need basis.
- Assess employee benefits such as health insurance, 401k plans, flexible spending accounts and identify potential opportunities to expand such benefits.