Talent Acquisition at ARGA Investment Management
Views:3860 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
ARGA - Finance Professional - CA (3-5 yrs)
Finance Professional for Global AMC
ARGA Investment Management (India) - Chennai, India
Following global business growth this is a newly created position for an individual with financial accounting expertise who will enjoy the benefit from undertaking dual responsibilities both in a corporate accounting function and a portfolio accounting & reporting department, described below.
Corporate Accounting Responsibilities :
- Prepare management accounts for individual ARGA entities and at a consolidated level
- Create Budgets, forecasts and provide commentary of financial performance
- Oversee the bookkeeping and purchase ledgers of ARGA operating entities in USA and India, assisted by Administrative dedicated support in Stamford and in Chennai
- Assist in the preparation of basic tax documentation under the guidance of the external advisers and consultants.
- Ensure a good internal control environment over the corporate accounting processes.
- Assist in filing of returns with Income Tax, Software Technology Parks of India, Input Service Tax, statutory departments
- Manage the preparation of financial statements and filings of corporate entities in USA, India and Mauritius.
- Assist in Transfer Pricing
- Assist in renewals of licenses STPI, Customs
Portfolio Accounting & Reporting Responsibilities :
- Review and/or prepare investment fund expenses, accruals, and other fund account balances. Funds include US limited partnerships and Irish UCITS.
- Review of annual US tax filings for funds (no prior experience necessary) and treatment of corporate actions in fund accounts
- Assist in preparing client reports and analysis and consultant database
- Daily/monthly cash and asset reconciliations
- Coordinate investment Fund audit activities with external US fund administrator and US auditors
- Assistance in other functions on need basis.
- Chartered Accountant with 3 to 5 years- experience in Corporate Accounting, Handling audit and MIS reporting
- Exposure to Tally, QuickBooks and MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to liaison with overseas counterparts
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Compensation will be highly competitive for the right professional
ARGA Investment Management, LP is an independent investment management firm focused on global equities. ARGA invests in undervalued businesses using a disciplined investment approach based on fundamental research and present value. The research team, located in the US and India, is comprised of individuals with deep investment and analytical backgrounds, multiple language skills, and brings both developed and emerging market perspectives. The company has offices in Stamford, CT, USA and Chennai, India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.