Talent Acquisition at ARGA Investment Management
Views:3369 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
ARGA - Client Solutions Associate - ARGA Investment Management (1-5 yrs)
We are seeking individuals who are excited by the opportunity to provide key analytical insights for our clients worldwide. Working for a global firm you would have the opportunity to acquire and apply best in class global investment practices. It is critical that you are passionate about developing a deep understanding of the investment management business and our approach to it. You are intelligent, motivated, a self-starter and are comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
As a boutique firm with a meritocratic culture you will be given opportunities to excel and broaden your skill base as well as take on greater responsibilities.
Role of Client Solutions Associate:
- Contribute to the firm's business growth by playing a key role in the RFP process
- Understand and develop insights into the investment management business to facilitate internal communication across research, compliance and client service functions
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses for client requests as well as ARGA's research and marketing reports/presentations
- Build a comprehensive understanding of global investment databases and lead ARGA's database management efforts
- Leading ad-hoc projects to enhance the firm's visibility in the investment community by coordinating data and narrative updates
- Work collaboratively with ARGA's diverse team across multiple locations to promptly and accurately respond to client queries.
Qualifications of ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated academic excellence in undergraduate and postgraduate programs, MBA qualification preferred
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a client services/marketing role in the asset management or financial advisory industry is preferred as is a good understanding of financial markets and investing
- Multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical abilities combined with exceptional communication and writing skills in English,
- Personable, with a demonstrated strength in project management skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
Compensation will be highly competitive for the right professional with ability and desire to take on significant global responsibilities.
ARGA Investment Management, LP is an independent investment management firm focused on global equities. ARGA invests approximately US$4.75 billion in undervalued businesses using a disciplined investment approach based on fundamental research and present value. The team has offices in Stamford, CT, USA and Chennai, India, and is comprised of multilingual individuals with extensive investment and analytical experience. For more information, visit www.argainvest.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.