Partner at STARCHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Views:1757 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Area Sales Manager - Paints/FMCG (3-6 yrs)
This role is an opportunity to create a cutting edge sales programme that is market leading and actively contributes in the endeavour to be the new benchmark of sales and service in the industry.
This individual will work in an extremely fast paced environment and get an opportunity to set up break through strategies. ASM has to lead team of TSM/TSEs. A key responsibility is to lead the team to fulfil the business KPIs.
- Building the Go To Market Strategy
- Identify and institutionalize the performance indicators /metrics to measure sales progress.
- Strategize the customer retention plans to enable long-term customer relationships for the challenger brand.
- Engaging in identifying the ideal customer base to facilitate the prospecting and lead generation.
- Creating the value matrix and strategizing the sales funnel for the product.
- Strategizing & Creating the business entry blueprint
- Designing and implementation of field activation design and implementation
- Driving performance of trade schemes and on ground promotions
- Conducting market analysis
- Conduct regular market analysis by constantly staying current and updated on competition information about product, pricing, and activations.
Candidate background : PGDM / MBA Full time from premier institute with 3-6 yrs can apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.