Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:9553 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Area Sales Manager - Healthcare (10-12 yrs)
A leading company in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare. It provides systems for imaging, radiation oncology and patient monitoring as well as providing information management and resuscitation products. Healthcare products includes CT scanners, ECG equipment, mammography equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI scanners, radiography equipment, resuscitation equipment & ultrasound equipment
Key areas of accountability:
- Responsible for the management of sales and sales people specific to a defined territory.
- Achievement of pre defined sales volumes and profit goals as per AOP for all modalities
- Supports all development and training initiatives related to direct reports skill & knowledge growth.
- Gain and maintain market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market share in assigned area
- Improvement of sales at existing customers, improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Develops business relationships with medical distributors and dealers and physicians and other hospital authorities in the establishment or expansion of markets in targeted Region.
- Maintains up to date records of sales activities by distributors and actively works to help dealers increase sale of company products to meet defined objectives.
- Maintains and informs competition information and other relevant market information on regular basis.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of company products.
- The incumbent is expected to have a full understanding and knowledge of Company people and processes as they Relate to customer service, Products, Programs, and Technical support, product financing and shipping.
- Also responsible for creating mutually beneficial outcomes by helping our customers differentiate themselves and grow their businesses while maintaining acceptable profitability for Company.
- Build sales capability in the team to do clinical selling and upsell of products
- Focus on talent development and building succession in team
- Get involved in first level of deal structuring in financing deals
Key Areas of responsibility towards Distributors
- Supports in selection and appointment of channel partners as per company guidelines.
- Manages the channel partners in the assigned area in order to maximize sales volumes and revenues.
- Ensures dealers & distributors are properly trained (on regular basis) to sell products.
- Develops and drives credibility and long term relationship with the channel partners in the assigned area to fulfill long term sales objectives.
- Build capability in the sales channel delivery model.
- Leads, directs and motivates the channel partners in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
a) B.Tech. (must have)
b) MBA from Tier 1 (preferred)
a) Years of Experience: 8 - 12 yrs if non MBA ; 6-10 yrs if MBA
b) Area of Experience: Sales, Sales Management, Product Management
- Technical/Functional Competencies:
- Product knowledge in Imaging, Ultrasound, PCCI
- Selling experience with proven track record
- Sales Management experience (preferred)
- Product Management experience
- Account Management
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Taking Ownership
- Teamwork (team up to excel)
- Strategic thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Financial Acumen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.