Recruitment Consultant at BeJobbed Incorporation
Views:2322 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Area Sales Manager - General Trade - FMCG - South India (6-15 yrs)
1. Sales planning and Execution:
- Firm up sales plans for the month/quarter/annum with
RSM/Head of Sales
- Ensuring right forecasting, volume/Value build up for the monthly numbers and clarity on Trade/marketing inputs
- Communicating and aligning the plans with the Sales Team
- Tracking and Monitoring of Sales plans on Daily/weekly basis
- Monitoring Promo effectiveness on the SKU/brand (both Consumer/Trade Promo)
- Identifying issues and the opportunities at Brand/Category level looking at internal and external trends.
2. Building Distributor Infrastructure:
- Closely monitoring Distributor infrastructure and its effectiveness
- Proactively building infrastructure blueprint in line with sales growths and coverage objectives.
- Identifying gaps in terms of investment, infrastructure and work out corrective actions.
- Aligning large Distributors with JBP (Joint Business Plan) on all important business objectives for the City/Channel.
- Continuous focus on increasing availability of our Products
- Increasing Direct Coverage with right bench marks
- Increasing Numerical Distribution by leveraging Channels
- Driving sales efficiency metrics- ECO, TLS, Bills cut, LPB etc
- Understanding the new emerging trends in FMCG distributive Trade.
- Implementing Channel programmes and Visibility drives
- Monitoring all key brand Activities of the month/quarter at the POP
- DSR effectiveness in terms of key activities/programmes
- Continuous focus on width and depth of our Brands as per the Channel spread
4. Managing Customer
a) Providing Excellent service to the trade: PDP, Line Fill
b) To manage his investments - Stock, Credit and Claims management as per agreed norms.
c) Quarterly ROI study and take corrective actions.
d) Building and developing AW/Distributor Crew.
e) Building relationship for a long term partnership.
a) Provides best in class service thro our AW/Distributor
b) Damage/Expiry stock management
c) Claim settlements as per the norms
5. Building and Developing Team
- People planning as per span and channel specifications
- Providing right directions on execution, sales and process orientation
- Regular Sales performance review and feedback
- Identifying skill/competency gaps and working out
Development Action Plans
Additional Requirement :
1) Candidate must have worked for 2.5 years as Area Sales Manager.
2) Handled turnover of 5 - 10 Cr.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.