Director at Athos Consulting
Views:4146 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Area Sales Manager - Footwear (6-8 yrs)
Perform Sales :
- Translates the annual sales plan into quarterly and monthly, weekly operational plans and develop, on a areal scale, sales targets and volume goals for each product/brand, in conference with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Receives finalized Sales Plan, compiles and communicates to Field executive.
- Plans, organizes, implements sales programs for the area handled and is responsible for achieving overall sales objectives.
- Positions new product line/brand/SKU in the assigned sales zone/markets by direct interaction with key retailers and through sales executive channel and keeping track of the process.
- Actively tracks sales movement of competitor's products and marketing activities through sales executive channel and marketing intelligence and communicate exception scenarios to RSM.
Pricing Management :
- Communicates pricing internally and to customers in the area handled.
- Monitors and evaluates pricing with customer and competitors in the region handled.
- Maintains pricing, discount and rebate details.
Appointment of Distributor :
- Identifies and provide information of the Distributor in the territory handled and forward details to RSM.
- Collects documents and forwards to Sales commercial for verification and creation of distributor account in SAP.
Manage Distributor, Orders & Schemes :
- Communicates information about schemes, discounts and Prices to the distributor.
- Receives Distributor/Dealer orders and checks credit limit, forwards to sales billing for order processing.
- Monitors movement of product at Distributor.
- Manages Customer complaints and sales returns
- Manages customer complaints and ensures issue resolution.
- In case of sales return, analyses reasons for return, informs DBR to make a sales return order, receives goods back at DBR, inspects goods and documents reason for return.
Manage People :
- Prepares regularly daily / weekly and monthly activity reports and suggests appropriate improvements to field executives.
- Provides leadership, motivation and control so that the Field executives work as result-oriented and well-motivated team.
- Conducts random retail visit to get feedback of the product movement, sales force and marketing and positioning activities effectiveness
- MIS/Demand Planning
- Discusses & provided sales forecast to the RSM.
- Prepare MIS for actual results to forecast monthly/quarterly
- Analyzes sales and competitor reports sent by field executive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.