Associate Staffing Analyst at People Logic Business Solutions
Views:5902 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Area Sales Manager - Food & Beverage Firm (2-6 yrs)
To direct and control the sales force for a geographical area through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the product range with the help of promotional activities, ensuring timely payment and collection, and coordination with breweries/excise. To report on competitors activity in the market.
- To monitor the sales on day to day basis
- Ensuing Product Mix in the sales
- Ensuring cheque along with Permits
- Monitoring Competitors activity in Market
- Monitoring effective use of POP materials along with Co's products prominently displayed at all RETAIL SHOPS
- Working with Field Force in Market
- Provide effective customer service
- Control on outstanding
- Ensuring timely payment from Distributors/Govt Agencies, as per the stipulated time given to them.
- Control on journey plan for the Field Force in order to reduce expenditure while covering the maximum territory.
PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES :
- Monitoring Schemes in RETAIL TRADE and DISTRIBUTORS.
- Monitoring and implementing successfully promotional activities from time to time
- Monitor competitor activity and report
CO-ORDINATION WITH BREWERIES / EXCISE :
- To co-ordinate with Brewery on day to day basis in terms of getting the right Product Mix, Despatch of goods to respective towns/distributors
- Monitoring of EVC's / - C- Forms
- Collecting data from Excise pertaining to competition
- Collecting information regarding Excise Rules and passing the same to Distributors/Brewery/H.O.
SUBORDINATE DEVELOPMENT :
- To give on-the - job training to subordinates
- To identify training programs for self
NOTE: Kannada is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.