Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:5064 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Area Sales Manager - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-10 yrs)
Position - Area Sales Manager
Looking candidates from top colleges
1. Sales planning and Execution:
- Firm up sales plans for the month/quarter/annum with RSM/Head of Sales
- Ensuring right forecasting, volume/Value build up for the monthly numbers and clarity on Trade/marketing inputs
- Communicating and aligning the plans with the Sales Team
- Tracking and Monitoring of Sales plans on Daily/weekly basis
- Monitoring Promo effectiveness on the SKU/brand (both Consumer/Trade Promo)
- Identifying issues and the opportunities at Brand/Category level looking at internal and external trends.
2. Building Distributor Infrastructure:
- Closely monitoring Distributor infrastructure and its effectiveness
- Proactively building infrastructure blue print in line with sales growths and coverage objectives.
- Identifying gaps in terms of investment, infrastructure and work out corrective actions.
- Aligning large Distributors with JBP (Joint Business Plan) on all important business objectives for the City/Channel.
- Continuous focus on increasing availability of our Products
- Increasing Direct Coverage with right bench marks
- Increasing Numerical Distribution by leveraging Channels
- Driving sales efficiency metrics- ECO, TLS, Bills cut, LPB etc
- Understanding the new emerging trends in FMCG distributive Trade.
- Implementing Channel programmes and Visibility drives
- Monitoring all key brand Activities of the month/quarter at the POP
- DSR effectiveness in terms of key activities/programmes
- Continuous focus on width and depth of our Brands as per the Channel spread
4. Managing Customer
a) Providing Excellent service to the trade : PDP, Line Fill
b) To manage his investments - Stock, Credit and Claims management as per agreed norms.
c) Quarterly ROI study and take corrective actions.
d) Building and developing AW/Distributor Crew.
e) Building relationship for a long term partnership.
a) Provides best in class service thro our AW/Distributor
b) Damage/Expiry stock management
c) Claim settlements as per the norms
5. Building and Developing Team
- People planning as per span and channel specifications
- Providing right directions on execution, sales and process orientation
- Regular Sales performance review and feedback
- Identifying skill/competency gaps and working out Development Action Plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.