Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:5012 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- This is a managerial role where one has to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and also contribute to the winning of new key customers.
- Ensure the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary
- Building market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team
- Recruiting, managing, and motivating the sales team
- Working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively with peers
- Managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- Planning with the team to execute channel expansion and new town expansion
- Monitoring merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brand and SKU to plan and execute optimum result.
- Achieving sales targets
- Train and retain talent - BDEs
- Expanding into new geographies/Business Development
Technical Skill sets:
- Relationship orientation to manage distributors
- Sales and primary sales objectives
Experience in FMCG industry in general trade
Internal: Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Controller
External: Distributors, Retailers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.