Area Sales Manager - FMCG (4-12 yrs)
ASM FMCG MNC
- Channel Management, Cost Management, Month wise business forecasting and bench marking the previous year.
- Competition tracking & making proactive plans to counter the new entrants.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole, Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring team performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Possibly dealing with some major customer and relation building.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Analyses sales figures data and report to senior managers.
- Team Coaching and customer center city.
- Monthly Sales planning and forecasting business.
- Execution of New Product and launching them.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- MBA with specialization in Marketing from a reputed institute
- 1+ years in FMCG Sales and Distribution Management with minimum
Interested candidates may furnish the following details:
- Your latest updated CV as a Word/PDF attachment :
- Your current and expected Salary package :
- Your willingness to relocate across West India :
- Role: Area Sales Manager
- Industry Type: FMCG
- Department: Sales & Business Development
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Skills highlighted with '' are preferred keyskills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.