Senior Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:4582 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (3-9 yrs)
Core Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver top line sales number for the Area/State
- To plan and achieve the sales targets.
- To plan and achieve the distribution targets
- Ensure control of Damage, Returns, and Expiry in line with norms
- Area & Business Planning (in line with S&D norms)
- Ensuring quality of market coverage through TSE and distribution network
- Achieve S&D Targets as per plan (DBs, AFCs, Outlets, Eco and Relative Distribution Targets)
- Monitor implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
- Monitor brand availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation)
- Drive NPI in line with CM plan across TT, PT and SS network
- Ensure that the TSE is regularly working with the ISR & visiting PT distributors
- Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan : Area wise, TSE wise, Brand-wise, SKU wise
- Conduct JCM's for TSE and review area performance every month and also attend the JCM of the TSE with the ISR once a year
- Work closely with the Ethical teams (RM & ABM in the area)
- Work at least 2 days with the MT KDE every month
Ensure Financial management by way of :
- Implementing credit policy and credit controls
- Timely claims settlement
- Risk-free realization from the customer (distributor, institutions & cooperatives)
- Timely ROI calculation and communication for distributors
Distributor & Infrastructure Development and Management :
- Educate and train the TT and PT distributors on ANI systems & processes
- Ensure optimal stocking levels and high billing efficiency for all distributors
- Ensure distributor compliance to agreed service levels & credit terms
- Review distributor financial health (pipeline and outstanding)
- Ensure that the claims of the distributor are settled by ANI within specified time limits
Code of conduct and compliance to stat / regulatory norms :
- Adherence to code of conduct
- Adherence to SOP
Conformation to all financial and administration systems :
- To ensure that Trade Marketing activities are carried out as per norms laid down.
- Analyze the market situation and ensure accurate sales forecasting in line with ANI norms
- Compliance to statutory and regulatory norms
- Handle Legal Issues, PFA issues, packaging defects etc.
Administration Responsibilities :
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Sales Office through timely and accurate reporting
- Monitor competitor activity and ensure timely reporting of the same
- Ensure timely submission of claims for the area
People Management :
- To motivate, train & develop TSE for the achievement of Targets, to maintain hygiene in the marketplace & work towards their all-round development.
- Facilitate and support training for the field force. Active role in developing their Skills.
- To identify good talent and develop at least 1 TSE for higher responsibility in the long.
- To identify talent in a market (attract talent /prelim interviews for recruitment)
Localized Trade Marketing Initiatives :
- To develop a new business plan in order to increase volume/value sales.
- Design, recommend and implement innovative Trade Marketing activities through proper identification of trade channels and segments within.
- Implement regional plans developed by the Customer Marketing Team
- Support & Provide feedback on marketing plans for the area
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.