Sourcing Specialist at FlexAbility
Views:468 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
- This role is focused on driving the Organization's acceptance and building the brand in the country.
- He/she will also be responsible for building a strong relationship with the DSAs and sales executives.
- He/she must be a people person focused on driving key people to garner results.
- This role will entail developing of keen and sharp understanding of local merchant/customer needs and hence drive the Organization's transactions based on both, the brand positioning and local requirements.
- The role also requires an efficient leader who monitors the operations and hence ensures efficiency in execution at any point in time.
- Direct Reports: 10+ Territory Sales Managers, the Sales support executive
- Indirect Reports: 100+ Off roll sales team
Reporting to : Zonal Sales Head
Sales Planning :
- Setting up & driving the team to reach Acqn & Txn targets and goals
- Develop and drive sales & service efficiencies
- Put in place processes and metrics for tracking progress to the plan and setup review mechanisms with all stakeholder
Services Planning :
- Setting up and driving the team to achieve active merchant targets through servicing them effectively
- Ensuring effective deployments, training and farming of merchants acquired
- Plan, assess & implement monetization avenues
- Monitor competitive activity in key accounts and ensure an appropriate response
- strategies are formulated and implemented
Keep a close watch on the competition. Share best practices internally
- Contributions in the areas of leadership development, employee engagement, organization development, and capacity building
- Work with internal stakeholders including Marketing, CS.