Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:11373 Applications:774 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
DESIGNATION : Area Sales Manager-FMCG
LOCATION : Mumbai
REPORTS TO : Regional Sales Head
OBJECTIVE : Ensuring primary sales through successful distribution channels, displays, merchandising and effective management of sales officers and other selling distribution resources.
MEANS TO ATTAIN THE OBJECTIVES :
- Strengthening the distribution network & infrastructure of stockiest, carry and forwarding agents (CFA) to increase the width and depth of availability of all products including new sales channels.
- Effective management of Sales Officers through motivation, training & development & productivity enhancement
- Ensure availability of stocks at optimum level with stockiest / C&F warehouse in the territory
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends
- Provide timely feedback to regional sales manager regarding the sales performance
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Proactive, result oriented, owns the work, takes initiatives on his own
- Excellent communication skills - should be able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Conversant with local language/ trade practices
- EDUCATION : Graduate + MBA (preferred)
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- TENURE : 2-3 years + (for Tier 1 MBA colleges); 4+ years (others) from FMCG Only
- NATURE : In retail sales with record of constantly delivering targets
NUMBER OF REPORTEES : 6 - 7 (depending upon territory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.