Views:1165 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
Purpose of the Role:
The role is responsible for driving the organization's business strategy in the designated area. The incumbent is accountable for topline growth and delivering non-volume agendas like Coverage and Distribution. S/he will lead a team of Territory Sales Officers/Executives and liaise with Trade Partners to achieve business objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification: Post Graduation in Sales & Marketing from Premier Business Schools
- Prior experience: Sales & distribution roles wherein the member is managing a territory independently
- Batch: 2016-2018 preferred
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Formulation of Sales Strategies
- Planning and Achieving sales targets and Sales led initiatives - outlet expansion, growth and experimentation etc. for the depot through a team of Sales Officers
- Setting and strengthening of Distribution system Supply Chain Management for the depot - Creative Planning for sales related activities for the area to drive volumes, visibility and reach Overall Development (Coaching, Growth) of the team.
- Driving central thrust areas & key projects within the territory.
- Reports to: Regional Sales Head
- Positions reporting to this role: Team of Sales Executives & Officers
Growth Path and Future:
- Can take on Regional Sales Development, Trade Marketing roles