HR Recuriter at EES
Views:2655 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
I am mentioning a brief on the organization and the profile for your reference.Our client is one of the world's leading FMCG MNC spreading over more than 200 countries and territories across the globe with annual revenues in excess of $50 billion and employing over 157,000 employees. An organization that prides in the products they sell. A career with them is intended to be an accumulation of challenging experiences over the course of many years - with each experience contributing to the growth of the individual and organization.
As a selection partner, we are currently identifying a Area Sales Manger for the food division to be based aCandidate should have done MBA from premier institutes, having 2-4 years of sales experience in FMCG / Food Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities are as follows:-
- The person will be involved in making sales strategy and delivering objectives.
- Achieve volume targets (Month wise/Qtr wise breakup).
- Develop operating procedures, Optimise Staffing requirements, Manage productivity and motivation for Sales Officers
- Accountable for improving the market share in the territory.
- Posses high Competition intelligence engage in constant monitoring of all competitive activities.
- Partner with Sales HR and drive People Core People Processes across the team.
- Improve existing organizational sales processes through detailed analysis of data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.