Talent Acquisition at A leading Multinational FMCG Company
Views:2036 Applications:658 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for someone who would own the primary responsibility for the sales organization within a specific area, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve sales plan objectives within the company policies, procedures and operational frameworks. The incumbent is expected to work closely with multiple stakeholders to maximize retail leverage, delivering set volume and market share targets and achieving profitable volume through delivering superior customer service and optimizing availability and visibility in the general trade sales channels.
- Defining clearly the annual area objectives/targets, develop action plan for execution & implement (by cascading down to TSE) commercial plans in the respective territory.
- Co-ordinating with joint venture for Sales and Sales Support Operations and managing relationships with JV counterparts including sales and sales support personnel, and leverage these relationships to achieve smooth execution of agreed sales plans and objectives.
- Allocating and managing the display space rental budgets to best achieve sales objectives for the area.
- Ensuring the Brand Visibility and Merchandising as per cycle plan with appropriate and sufficient use of POSM (PPOSM/ TPOSM) materials according to PMI guidelines and standards, meeting all legal & compliance requirements.
- POSM Point of Sale Material
- PPOSM Permanent Point of Sale Material
- TPOSM Temporary Point of Sale Material
- Developing and constantly updating an extensive and in-depth understanding of industry dynamics within the area and implement plans to ensure achievement of maximum short term and long term sales potential
- Setting and communicating the individual objectives to the third party team members according to the area sales plan; monitor and supervise on field to ensure that these objectives are met.
- Monitoring the implementation of Trade Schemes and intervening to deal with operational issues and ensure that Trade Scheme objectives are met.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven experience in managing, leading, training and motivating sales force
- Strong stakeholder management, networking, conflict management and inter-personal skills
Educational Background: Post Graduation Degree in Sales & Marketing / Business Management preferred
Experience: Min 1-5 years of FMCG retail sales experience. Multinational Companies are preferable. Tobacco Industry Experience is a plus.