Area Sales Manager - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : This is an ASM role for a reputed FMCG company - to handle all of Mumbai and another role based out of Jaipur for Rajasthan
Client Details :
Our client is a fast growing international organisation in the FMCG space with a host of their products catering to the premium segments. They are a rapidly expanding organisation in India with an eye towards immense strategic growth. They are looking for an Area Sales Manager for Rajasthan who would lead the P&L of the region and ensure the necessary expansion across through a well planned and executed sales strategy.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Travelling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- The successful applicant should have at least 1 to 4 years of extensive experience in sales in the FMCG/Pharma space and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India.
- She should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.