Area Sales Manager - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : This is an ASM role for a reputed FMCG company - to handle all of Mumbai and another role based out of Jaipur for Rajasthan
Client Details :
Our client is a fast growing international organisation in the FMCG space with a host of their products catering to the premium segments. They are a rapidly expanding organisation in India with an eye towards immense strategic growth. They are looking for an Area Sales Manager for Rajasthan who would lead the P&L of the region and ensure the necessary expansion across through a well planned and executed sales strategy.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Travelling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- The successful applicant should have at least 1 to 4 years of extensive experience in sales in the FMCG/Pharma space and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India.
- She should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.