Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3415 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Area Sales Manager - DTH/Consumer Durable (2-5 yrs)
Area Sales Manager (Direct-2-home), Hyderabad, Consumer Durable (2-5 yrs)
Dyson ASM is the face of Dyson at the doorsteps of our owners who is passionate for Dyson technology and understands its machines. This role requires the person having interest in meeting and interacting with new and different set of people.
- Target Achievement of the team
- Demonstrations on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Quality of the demonstration and positive owner experience feedback
- Demo to Sales Ratio (Conversions) and
- Sales Targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead from the front and keep the team motivated. In the field the person has to shadow, mentor and train the team members
- Manage the lead distribution from LMS to each team member judiciously and ensuring closure on each lead in the LMS reporting system on a daily basis
- Supervise the team for calling up customers to fix up appointments for a demo at home from the leads provided by LMS which get generated thru events - Mall & RWA Activations, Dyson.in or contact centers.
- Ensuring time adherence of self and the team members
- Managing & delivering a high-quality customer experience from the sales consultant /advisor perspective.
- Monitoring that all demo units are sparkling clean before each demonstration at home.
- Ensuring that demonstration & Setting up the Dyson products is according to the customer's needs & requirements.
- Making sure that the team is delivering a high-quality customer demonstration experience & is able to have a relationship level
- Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
- Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products
- Provide real time feedback to reporting managers at each stage of a sales call from first time contact till the closure of a sale or otherwise of self and of the team. Support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues reporting.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers contacted / visited and sold
- Ensure that the team members follow all process activity and Dyson Unit Registration of each customer is done after the sale
- MBA from a good Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute
- Experience range required is 4-6 years
- Experience of minimum 2 years in Direct to Home team is a must
- The person should be willing to work in the field and should be comfortable with 6 days- work week with weekly off
- The role may require the candidate to work on public holidays for which a compensatory off will be given during the month.
- High level of customer service orientation required a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Excellent Vocal English is a must
- The candidate must be self-driven and should possess killing instinct and ambition to grow
- Strong presentation and people skills required
- Should have good consulting skills, judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
- Mid level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.