Head at PMS Consulting
Views:508 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Area Sales Head - Traditional Trade/General Trade - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
- Deliver primary and secondary sales target as per Annual Operating Plan in the assigned territory
- Timely Tracking & Monitoring performance of Channel partners and Sales team to identify deviation and plan accordingly for risk mitigation.
- Responsible for developing and expanding Sales & Profitability of the company in the assigned region.
- Add new accounts, retail partners for increasing numeric reach and weighted reach.
- Stock Management at depots & Distributors/Super Stockist/Sub-Stockist, Credit Control, Damage/Expiry Control for complete SKU and product range availability.
- Planning and implementation of sales promotional activities in the territory in collaboration with Marketing team.
- Identify and Weed out small and high impact issues faced by channel partners.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Reviewing visibility of product range at retail counters.
- Analyse and control expenditures of assigned area to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Utilising retail & distribution platforms to improve efficiency and reduce distribution costs; monitoring the process flow in order to ensure the operational efficiency through dealers and distributors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.