Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3113 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Area Manager - Transportation Logistics/Warehouse Management - FMCG (6-9 yrs)
Area Manager - Transportation / Logistics / Warehouse Management
A chance to work in the fastest growing FMCG company in India.
It is a Logistic LEVEL 6.
Reporting to: Head of Transportation, HO, Kolkata
Job Location: HO, Kolkata
Salary: Best in the market.
Key Focus Areas :
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Vendor Scouting & Development
- Statutory & EHS - Compliances & Audits
- Stock control
- Resolving Branch/HO logistics related issues on Shortages, damages, TIT.
- Resolving issues relating to loading and unloading
- Resolving operational issues impeding Turn-Around Time & Efficiency of operations
- Deciding the Layout of WSPs (Which do not have WMS implemented)
- Finding temporary / Permanent solution for space constraint related issues
Principal Accountabilities :
- Discretion with respect to 'underutilization-' & Check 'under-utilization' of the daily plan of K3 shipment & do the necessary action. Revise FDOS or Club shipments through BM's approval
- First filtering point w.r.t to vendor selection e.g. transporters
- Analysis of stock pipeline & control. Reports to BM & Concerned Asst managers
- WSP Staff training on Operations, Systems & Processes. Supervisors & clerks are in areas of WMS, SAP, SOP's.
- Ensures adherence to SOPs on statutory & EHS compliances
- Route Analysis & Modification recommends changes like splitting/combining routes to service WDs for K3
Managing Resources :
- Branch Manager
- RLM, Daily execution of K2, K3, Stock discrepancy, IRA
- Interface with FS in the Branch to release payments
- Co-ordination with the WDs. On-time unloading
- WSP management. Payments, daily execution, stock management
- Liaisons with the Factory resources (Stock movement, Re-packaging)
Team Work :
- Work with BM, HO, and Logistics Executives to ensure smooth flow of operations in the Warehouses.
- Aids the internal team during Audits & Inspections
- Gives inputs to the RLM on enhancing & improving systems & processes - Such as route analysis & changes in SAP, initiation for recommendation layout changes WMS.
1. Any graduation
2. MBA in Supply Chain / Logistics (must)
Both of these degrees are mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.