Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3261 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Area Manager - Retail Operations (8-15 yrs)
1. Prepare and agree with the line managers a business plan for the store, setting targets and objectives.
2. Determine and set store staffing costs/Staff hiring for the region.
3. Determine the overall layout of the store in order to maximize sales revenue from the customer base.
4. Determine the look and feel and standards of customer service in the store.
5. Determine outline targets for each section in the store with the store managers, identify and plan for their development.
6. Agree and review individual targets and accountabilities with the store managers, identify and plan for their development
7. Communicate with Store managers to share the best practice, Commercial intelligence and common problems
8. Work with store managers to identify issues underlying under-performing of stores; provide advice and coaching in how to resolve these issues
9. Provide regional commercial intelligence to Head Office to influence product strategies
10. Establish and maintain relations with the local community
11. Monitor and take action to comply with legal and company requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.